This internship is for our Account Department. The ideal candidate will learn daily interaction with clients, agency departments, development and management of schedules, research and coordination of the day-to-day execution of approved tactics. Candidate will be part of our Account Department and report directly to our VP of Client Services.
– Students in marketing, communications, or a related field
– Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, PPT, Excel)
– Must have clear and concise communications skills
– Ability to learn how to meet deadlines and work under pressure
– Must have a desire to learn the different departments of an agency and how they interact
– Bilingual is a plus (Spanish)
Monday thru Friday from 9am till 5pm (hours are flexible and need to be determined by your college requirements for credit hours). Our preference is for our interns to commit to 15 hours a week.
Students need to be enrolled in their junior or senior year. An official letter from your school is required, confirming that you will receive college credit for your internship.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve done it for every one of our clients. Now let’s generate some surprising results for you. Call us today at (407) 898-2409. We’ll help you profit from a very loyal—and rapidly growing—consumer market.